Emtacmaea quadricolor ?

loosecannon

I got this guy from mike @ brige street . I cant keep him in one spot . He is about the size of my hand . Do you think I can put my two clowns in with him yet ? Thanks for all your help .;)

I got up this morning and he was in a nice spot. I gave him some thing to eat, and moved the light right over him. I hope he stays were he is.

Super Flourescent Green
Bubble Anemone's
Entacmaea quadricolor
The Bubble Anemone is one of the most beautiful ornamental anemones for the home reef. When hungry, this member of the Actiniidae family will stretch its sweeper tentacles to grab food from the water column. After feeding, the tentacles then shorten again and take on their bulbous appearance. These Bubble Anemones are from Singapore and are typically a Flourescent green in color. Found in oceans around the world. The Bubble Anemone attaches its pedal disc amongst rubble or on solid, living reefs. In the home aquarium, the Bubble Anemone requires similar habitat and positioned amongst deeply creviced live rock or branchy corals placed in sandy substrate.Bubble Anemones prefer to find their own place to settle and may move about your aquarium until a suitable location is found. For best care, the Bulb Anemone requires strong lighting in aquariums of at least 30 gallons. It should be kept with a Clownfish for best care. Its diet should include chopped fish, shrimp, or worms if a clownfish is not present.
happened to see this ;)

Back