Flexible ball socket

cymbiline

39215p_911474_21239DZ_1_.jpg

Does anyone know of a LFS that carries this stuff?

Bobby

i know that marine warehouse has them all. when calling around ask for Locklines.

BTW unless you putting together A LOT of these things dont waste you cash on the special pliers. its not that hard to get them together and apart.

No I already have a bunch just need a couple of the threaded parts. Havn"t found the need for the pliers yet. Thanks for the info.

Bobby

what do you need? I have oodles of leftovers, and my boss won't give me a fair trade so in my closet they sit. I have 3/4" and 1/2". At least four of each. free to come pick one or two up. pay for any others. Otherwise go spend some dough at FAOIS. If you pay shipping I'll get themn to you as you are in Valrico.

I see how you use the pliers to attach the ball fittings, but how do you take them apart? Are they easy to pull apart or separate?

Thanks,
Chris

to take them apart all i do is bend it far enough and it comes right out. its kind of hard when only working with a very small piece but still not to bad

Yea thats what I do and to put them together I just put it on the counter straighten it up and pop it.

Bobby

And to pull apart you can use extra pieces on the end s if you are trying to free up say a threaded connected to a single piece.

If you have trouble getting them apart....insert a screwdriver and use it to bend them apart... you get better leverage this way.

Back