FMAS 2015 Swap Meet and Frag Swap

mrx66699

FMAS Swap Meet and Frag Swap 2015!

We will be returning to the same location and hope to see all of you out there! This is our once a year combined swap meet and frag swap for our members to clean out those closets, garages and frag tanks. This is your chance to come unload all of that wonderful unused hardware we all seem to accumulate along with frags.

Date: Saturday May 2nd, 2015

Open to the public from 10:30 am to 3pm

Vendor setup is available Friday night 4-7ish and 8:00 am Saturday

Entrance fee: FREE YES FREE for current FMAS members or other current club members with proper ID, $5 for non-club members or non-members of a surrounding club. We do ask for a small donation at the door that will benefit the South Plantation High School Marine Science Programs (member cards must be presented).

Where:
South Plantation High School
1300 SW 54th Ave, Plantation, FL 33317

Directions:google maps

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/''/...x795eaf01ad1153e5!2m2!1d-80.220208!2d26.10398

Table Space: $40 deposit will be required for all tables.

Current FMAS Commercial Member: FREE Full Table with a $40 refundable deposit upon participation and a $50 gift certificate to table or store.

Non FMAS Commercial Members: Full Table $40 refundable deposit upon participation with a $40 Fee and a $50 gift certificate to table or store.

Current FMAS Members and surrounding club members: FREE ½ table with a $40 refundable deposit upon participation *If selling livestock $25 gift certificate to table also.

Non FMAS Members or Non surrounding club members: ½ table $40 refundable deposit upon participation with a $40 Fee *If selling livestock $25 gift certificate to table also.

*******LOCK IN YOUR SPOT!!!********
Spots will be reserved on a first come first served basis following our preference periods. Your spot will not be considered reserved until we have received PayPal payment of proper deposits and or payments in full.

Please submit payment with a memo identifying yourself and what you are paying for to paypal@fmas1955.org . All of the non-commercial members out there might want to become one in order to lock in your table location as preference will be given to current FMAS members first and Commercial members there after!

Current FMAS Members will be given first preference until March 1st and then Current FMAS Commercial Members followed by any nonmembers wishing to participate.

Please note that all these gift certificates will be part of our giant raffle and each winner gets their pick of whatever is left throughout the day.

Power: Power is provided, however you must provide your own extension cords.

Salt Water: Will be supplied.

Refreshments: Hamburgers and hotdogs will be available along with drinks and snacks

Volunteers: If you would like to help let us know.

All inquiries contact vicepresident@fmas1955.org

We will be having raffles throughout the day. We look forward to seeing everybody there!

Sorry Doc, I could facetime you when Im there and if you want anything just let me know or let me know ahead of time if you are looking for any used equipment.

Thanks Matt. Will take you up on that offer. Unfortunately I am at work every saturday!

Crap, I'll be missing it by 2 days! It would have been nice to see everyone since it's been a while since I've been around.

I have a conference in Boca 4-7th but an event that weekend up north. So close, but yet so far. I'm sure that as with most FMAS frag swaps, it'll be awesome. Take lots of pictures!

Bump .....Here is your chance to come on out FMAS members and get rid of all that old hardware and mingle with some wonderful hobbyist.....

Man I wish these things were on another day BUT saturday.
It's called playing hooky. :lol: Unfortunately for Mike he would have to take 3-4 days off at a time. I thought Mike had it bad having to fly several weekends a month.

I signed up on March 20. Who else has signed up? I want to know who my competition is. :beer: jk

Tables are filling up .....members this is your chance to move out some of those frags and equipment you have built up.....

bump bump bump

Frag/Equipment Swap / meet and greet is only a month away!
Mark your calenders and start cleaning your closets for equipments that you don't need and start trimming those corals that has gotten out of control!
See everyone there!

This is the time to clean out your aquarium junk....errr equipment closets :)

Remember tables are free with a refundable deposit if you want to sell your used equipment.

One mans trash is another mans treasure.

This is the time to clean out your aquarium junk....errr equipment closets :)

Remember tables are free with a refundable deposit if you want to sell your used equipment.

One mans trash is another mans treasure.

I `d like to get a table for the swap meet . Who go I contact

So, if someone was just wanted to go for the frags ;).......Can you tell us what vendors have signed up?

Back