FOR SALE: 125 Gallon Setup

Kevin34

Setup consists of:
-standard 6 foot 125 gallon tank with 2 overflow boxes
- stand
-custom build canopy (has holes drilled in the back to run wires and fans installed on both sides setup for cross ventilation)

some flaws: the bottom nozzle of one of the return pipes inside one of the overflows broke off while breaking down the setup. so that return pipe will have to be replaced. The stand has a couple rough spots due to salt corrosion, but the stand still looks great on the outside and is 100% stable. just a few rough patches on the inside. The hinges on the canopy doors are rusted so you might want to replace those with plastic hinges. Also the grills on the outside of the fans on the canopy have rusted as well. Other than these minor flaws everything is in perfect working order. the tank has no chips or cracks, the stand is perfectly stable and the canopy is gorgeous. we had it build by a custom cabinet company here in town.

Other equipment included:
-3 koralia powerheads (i believe 2 koralia 3's and 1 koralia 2)
-Large sump (has a crack on the top but does not effect performance)
-MH reflectors and bulb sockets already installed in the canopy with quick-connect cables included
-Typhoon III RO/DI unit (would highly recommend replacing the filters in this)
-2 stealth heaters
-Ranco temperature controller/monitor

I also have 2 ice cap 250w MH ballasts. I am not sure if they still work but I will also include them. I dont have any bulbs to test them, but last time my tank's lights were running (2 or 3 months ago) the ballasts were working.

I feel that $850 is a fair price for this entire setup, but feel free to make an offer. I am located in Hampden, MA (western mass just north of Somers,CT)

Pickup Only.

post here or PM if interested. I will post pictures of this setup tomorrow. thanks.

I also have a never used 55g which goes to whoever takes this setup. if you are only interested in the 55g i can sell it alone for $80

came across another koralia powerhead, stealth heater, and a box of reef crystals salt. these will also be included in the package

Back