For Sale: Aquarium, Skimmer, Heater, etc...

ProudSoonersFan

I have gotten out of the saltwater aquarium hobby and I'm moving anyway so I need to sell my equipment. I am selling the items below. The tank has dismantled but I've included pictures of when it was operational. You may contact me via email at: kkward@gmail.com. I live in East Limestone between Athens and Madison.

1) 55 Gallon Aquarium with Stand, Refugium/Sump, Screen Top, Metal Tubing to Hang Lights (Lights NOT Included): I think this is an Oceanic aquarium (non-tempered sides). I installed an overflow kit to make it reef ready by drilling holes in the back. It's more than enough to handle large flows (seems like it could handle 1500 gph"¦way more than necessary anyway). The stand is custom made with holes for the return plumbing (3) and overflow plumbing. The refugium/sump is a 20 gallon aquarium with 1/4" glass baffles and room for the protein skimmer below. I used filter socks as well. Whoever buys this gets a lot of extras as well. Price: $300.00

2) Reef Octopus Protein Skimmer: Model # NW-110-6520B. This skimmer worked great for around 75 total gallons and I think it's rated for higher than that. The only issue I had was getting it adjusted upon restarting it. Once dialed in, it worked great. Price: $100.00

3) Eheim Heater: Model 3614090. Two 100 Watt heaters. I used these in the sump for redundancy and they worked great. Price: $25.00

4) Instant Ocean Reef Crystals: One unused 5 gallon bucket and one barely used 5 gallon bucket. Price: $75.00

5) GFO/Pellet Reactor: This the BRS brand. Works great. Includes reactor canister, pump, and tubing. $30.00

6) Deionizer Canister with TDS Meter: This is the BRS brand DI canister. Price: $20.00

7) 10 Gallon Aquarium with Heater, Filter, and Air Pump: I used this as a QT. Price: $40.00

8) Brine Shrimp Kit Plus 120 um Sieve: Price: $15.00

Attachments

• Aquarium Setup.jpg
    Aquarium Setup.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 55 Gallon Aquarium with Overflow Kit and Stand.jpg
    55 Gallon Aquarium with Overflow Kit and Stand.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Protein Skimmer.jpg
    Protein Skimmer.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Eheim Heaters.jpg
    Eheim Heaters.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 2
  • 4 through 8.jpg
    4 through 8.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 2
As a follow-up to my post, prices are negotiable. Please feel free to make an offer...I really want to get rid of this equipment.

Thanks!

Kelly

Back