For Sale, Family's needs over Reefing needs.

Borchers

Reefer Who needs Help!!!
So after 9 years in the hobby I have realized that this hobby has taken more time from my family then I can ever get back. Weekends, nights, days on end. It's been a insane roller coaster since "07". I have had 12 tanks, every type of lighting and sump. 10 gallon to 150 gallons all reef tanks. I sat down and logged my time. Thousands of hours and $14 to $15 thousand in livestock, equipment and heartache. My wife doesn't want me out of the hobby as she knows I'm already dreading the sale, so I'm downsizing to a 34 gallon Solana for the next few years or longer. Most of the money raised is to go to a down payment on our future home. I'm aware of the flood of sales but I also know the value so please no low ballers. The tank is still up and running but could be taken down quick.

Everything located in Esparto Ca. No trades please. I have everything for my Solana

Here is what's for sale. All prices are OBO.

93 gallon Marineland Cube 30x30x24 corner overflow. Unpainted. With custom built stand 36" high and canopy by Jefff Muillinax all black with slide out lighting rack and sump 20 tall. Tank has a few light scratches. $850.00

250 Watt MH SE Galaxy ballast select-a-watt (150 to 250) with mogul based Lumenmax Elite reflector and 10 ft plug and wires....$150.00

120 watts of Royal Blue LED Actinic kit from Rapid LED on 2 x24 inche black heat sinks with non dimmable ballasts with replacemet 5 watt chips and lenses.....$150.00

250 watt mogual based Hamilton ReefStar pendent and M80 Ballast....$100.00

2 WP25 pumps ....$35.00 each

1 WP40 pump......$45.00

EuroReef CS6-1 Skimmer body no pump......$75.00

Brand new unused dual filter sock holder on adjustable mounts with socks and bulkheads......$75.00...$100 with extra socks. About 10 socks most in unused

Quite One 3000 return pump......75.00

Jäger 200 watt heater.....$15.00

NextReef reactor and cobalt pump......$95.00

Bubble Magnus Nac 7 Skimmer.....$115.00

Complete package with everything listed above plus livestock....$1,800.00. Basically a plug and play system. You just need a controller.

Will split up after Tang has found a new home. Unless you want him.

Livestock to be sold.

5 inch Purple Tang......$150.00

Extra Equipment that needs a new home as well but not included in the above package.

4 months of use Maxspect Gyer 150 pump.... $250.00 plus shipping In original box

1 month of use Vertex Omega 180i skimmer......$450.00 plus shipping ( not even broken in yet in original box)

I need this gone ASAP!

Shawn - Sorry to see this thread but you are showing what a great husband and dad you are. That's truly what is important in life!

The perfect tank and setup will come at the right time in the future...

Thanks Anne. I'm not completely out but it's just time.

Maxspect spoken for pending payment on Wednesday.

Pushing this to the top.

Purple Tang is ready for pickup in a temp home.

I'm looking to be completely done with the tear down this week.

UPDATED LIST

Here is what's for sale. All prices are OBO.

93 gallon Marineland Cube 30x30x24 corner overflow. Unpainted. With custom built stand 36" high and canopy by Jefff Muillinax all black with slide out lighting rack and sump 20 tall. Tank has a few light scratches. $850.00

250 Watt MH SE Galaxy ballast select-a-watt (150 to 250) with mogul based Lumenmax Elite reflector and 10 ft plug and wires....$150.00

250 watt mogual based Hamilton ReefStar pendent and M80 Ballast....$80.00

2 WP25 pumps ....$35.00 each

1 WP40 pump......$45.00

EuroReef CS6-1 Skimmer body no pump......$75.00.....trade for a Nano Reactor

Brand new unused dual filter sock holder on adjustable mounts with socks and bulkheads......$70 with extra socks.

Quite One 3000 return pump.....75.00

NextReef reactor and cobalt pump......$95.00

1 month of use Vertex Omega 180i skimmer......$450.00 plus shipping ( not even broken in yet in original box) !

Will you part the sump? . Have the exact same setup but with stock stand and in need of a new sump.... Let me know.

Never had a butterfly sorry. Yes on the sump. In fact you help me tear the tank down and you can have it. Duceduzit

Update

WP25's sold...thanks MP! Shipping Saturday

Need to sell this stuff, make a legitimate offer guys. I'm open.

$450.00 shipped on the Vertex Omega

Trade the EuroReef skimmer body for a nano reactor

$80.00 for the Hamilton setup

$140.00 for the Sunlight Supply set up plus shipping

$45.00 shipped on the WP40 pump

Next Reef Reactor trade for a Nano reactor......like the innovated marine

Back