Frags for swap!

Hey I am going to Birmingham for Christmas and have a guy there with a tank with a few BTAs to sell. I am buying a couple. If you want one or two let me know and I will pick you up one or two or whatever you want. I think he wants $45 a piece. Rose Bubbles if I am not mistaken. I will provide you with more information when I get in touch with him.

I have some neon green finger leather frags available.
Picture082.jpg

i GOT Frags:

SOFTIES:
*Kenya Tree Coral
*Colt Coral
*Orange Golden Eye Zoanthids
*One large finger leather (will frag or sell/trade whole)
*Pulsing Xenia (long polyps)

SPS:
*Green Hydnaphora (horn coral) (SPS?)
*Montipora Digitata
*ORA Bird of Paradise

LPS:
*Mint Green Candy Cane
*Purple Candy Cane
* a head or two 0f neon green candy cane

Last edited:
I got a huge colony of pink birds nest from Harry with harrysfrags.com. I had to cut a bunch back so it could fit right into my display. I ended up with many mini colonies that i epoxyed together. These Mini Colonies are typically 5" tall and 3-4" wide with many branches. Let me know if anyone wants to trade. PM me.

P1020359.jpg

/Users/logi2theq/Desktop/craigs list photos/DSC00164.JPG/Users/logi2theq/Desktop/craigs list photos/DSC00163.JPG/Users/logi2theq/Desktop/craigs list photos/DSC00160.JPG

anybody interested in trading zoa's? I have a couple of mixture colonies in my frag. I don't know their names, but if there is any interest in some trades I can post a pic......looking for other zoa's, softies mostly....no SPS at interest at this time...

hey rudolph, post some pics. i have a bunch of zoa duplicates. maybe we have something the other wants. And i have some other frags.

IMG_0342.jpg

I am just learning how to use my new camera and I don't think I have the ideal lens....but here is one pic. I have three pics of the ones I have in front of my frag tank. I am not sure the names...if interested let me know. I have some other corals from my 75 that I have duplicates of that I will make some pics and paste another day as I need to finish making some out of town plans tonight.

Back