Frags

package

I need some frags.

I use to have 100s and I am now only back in for about 2 years.

I am looking for some of about anything for trade or sell. Do not want to pay shipping so hit me up local.

Can this be real? 5 or 6 years ago there would be a dozen me with grow out tanks full of zenia, mushrooms, zoos, leathers, frogspawn/hammers - looking to unload.

Do we not use the site or are there that few people in the area in the hobby now?

Just no one left really. Everything went bad over club drama a few years back and it cost everyone.
I need to clear out my frag tank I'm taking it down. Everything for $100. Picture looks bad because the tanks light was off.
IMAG1685.jpg

Nathan,
I would hit you up if it were not for the fact that I already did. The larger than frag monti caps that I got from you are doing great - thanks so much. If I did not have them, I would buy out your frag tank. You could not purchase monti caps that size on line for $100 each.

Are you thinking there are still as many people in the hobby just not on this site?

Still looking to trade or buy large frags if anyone has them local.

Yeah wish the local site was more active. Feel like I finally got into the hobby to late. Ran low budget freshwater for years which was difficult during my past marriage. Always wanted to do saltwater but couldn't really. So now it's like a divorce present to myself. Had a close friend that really got the drive for saltwater going and remembered him trading all the time for stuff and thought it would still be like that now. He passed couple years ago do don't have many connections. At least I live almost dead center in between specialty pets and inland reef and work near Fuji's lol

Just no one left really. Everything went bad over club drama a few years back and it cost everyone.
This...many left here from those days no longer have tanks...see below.
Nathan,
Are you thinking there are still as many people in the hobby just not on this site?

Still looking to trade or buy large frags if anyone has them local.
The hobby is alive and thriving over here. The problem here is very few current reef keepers know this forum even exists... back in the day we "advertised" the forum at our fish stores. Few new members so no growth.

Yeah wish the local site was more active.
At the risk of sounding "snarky" jump on here and MAKE it more active. You and all the other newbys need to get involved not just wait on the site to be more active.
The original club here started with a group of reefers that became friends....whats left here is a loose group of folks that are still friends... but no club....why don't ya'll start one or help us get things going again.

Happy New Year Everyone. :bounce3:

I would love to get the word out. I miss the days of large frag swaps like back in 2004, 30-50 people with tutorials and tons of frags to choose from.

I was letting my duncan, frogspawn and hammers grow out but cut a few heads off each of them today - lost 2 heads of frogspawn in the rockwork but still ended up with about 8 frags with 2-3 heads each. First time I have done this because I did not want to junk up the bottom of the tank. Hopefully the epoxy will set up nice on them this evening.

I did not take any photos - got it from Fuji, the type he normally always has. They seem to grow well with no issues.

I need to clear out my frag tank I'm taking it down. Everything for $100. Picture looks bad because the tanks light was off.
IMAG1685.jpg

everything in the pic for $100?

I'm just in Charleston. That's just a random pink stylophora. We could meet up or something $100 takes everything in the tank.

Back