FS. 240 gal saltwater setup

tangreefkeeper

In Memoriam
selling my 240 gal acrylic saltwater system, tank is 96" long by 24" tall x 24" deep, comes with tank,stand that has 4 doors, canopy that has 4 doors and removable top panels for easy access the stand and canopy are a reddish brown like a mahogany, will need handles for doors since it currently has the push and pop kind of magnetic ones right now since im trying to not put anymore money or time into this, 60 gal acrylic sump with way more ball valves than needed but you never know when you might want to add on another tank to the system, reeflo external hammerhead pump for return, plumbing is set up for closed loop just needs to have the pump plumbed in, running about 4800 gph after all the head loss is factored in, so the tank is turned over roughly 14 times which is recommended for a reef tank , 400 lbs of fiji, tonga, soloman live rock, 200+ lbs of fiji pink live sand, ASM- G4x protein skimmer, spent over 400.oo just in fittings (bad habit of always putting extra ball valves and unions in case i want to change or add something into it) and plumbing as well as making it easy to add another tank to the system later on or adding other filtration compartments like a refugium or an external protein skimmer, tank has a built in overflow box in the center that has 2 2" drains and 2 1" returns that are used for the closed loop, tank has a return in each of the four corners with adjustable ball valves on each return to customize the flow pattern so that no powerheads are needed for extra flow, is also setup for a closed loop in the back wall in the upper right corner with a 2" union ball valve that uses the 2 returns in the overflow bow to complete the closed loop, tank has been up and running for 7 months, all the rock and sand is cycled and full of life, the sand and rock cam out of my 600gal prop setup that i had running for a year and a half currently running with only a few fish in it,the basic fish a couple percula clowns, blue tang, coral beauty, salfin tang and a naso. will need lighting since im going to use the halides for a smaller tank, but i can throw in 3 - 6' dual vho fixtures with bulbs if anyone wants them but they will need ballasts, theyre the same kind that im using on my 220gal sps, lps, softie tank in my house' was going to be a reef tank and just propagate out of it,but i decided to sell it before i get more money into than i already have, setup is turn key, basically move it from my place to yours and add more fish and coral and youll have your own little peice of ocean in your living room in no time, , tank is setup for easy moving , asking 3400.00 call 909-993-4870 for more information

but for reef central members, ill sell it for 1900.00

WILL NOT PART OUT SO DONT ASK, THIS SETUP IS READY TO GO JUST NEEDS CORALS AND MAYBE SOME MORE FISH

if anyone has the following i might be interested in trading plus cash
-AquaController III w/ pH, ORP &Temp. Probes & DC8
-Neptune Dimmable Lunar Simulator 5 LED

oops i forgot 1900.00 includes me bringing it to you since i have a truck and trailer.. full payment would have to be made before i will start the trip to deliver

since im rarely on this forum the best way to contact me would be to pm me
thanks

Back