FS: Water storage/mixing tanks

These 165G tanks list for $175 each from Plastic Mart, plus tax and some pretty expensive shipping. I will only sell both together for $250 and you pick them up on a weekend from Woodland Hills 91364. Send me a Private Message if interested.

They have been plumbed as seen but only fresh water tested. My big project has been shut down because of a divorce.

picture.php

The tanks are 31" dia. x 56"H. The one on the left is for mixing and the one on the right is for RO/DI. They were plumbed with an external pump to transfer water from one to the other and then to mix.

picture.php

The pump has already been sold. This post is for the two tanks with lids and the attached bulkheads. The saltwater tank has a 1.5" bulkhead near the top, a John Guest bulkhead for auto water changes and a 2" female drain, and the RODI tank has two John Guest RODI bulkheads one for input and one for flushing the RO membrane, two holes for High and Low float switches and a 2" female drain. Just ask if you have any questions. You can PM me. Thanks.

Back