Getting out of the hobby

purplerain79

Hello,

My husband and I are getting out of the hobby and are selling all our supplies (sorry fish are gone already to homes). We have a 150 gallon long tank with sump and external pump) $600, reef octopus skimmer protein skimmer that has been used for 4 years (max is 2000L/H) $25, 3 Radion XR30W lights used for a year and 1/2 $550 each, about 200lbs of rock (currently drying out) $200 for all, and odds and ends (frag shelf, chemicals, etc.) $15. If interested please message and you will need to be able to pick up. We live in New Cumberland. Thanks for looking.

Forgot to add that the tank comes with a custom stand and canopy. Will send pictures of items if you are interested.

Pictures

Pictures

Here are a few pictures. I am currently working on getting the tank out of the house so I can clean it.

Attachments

• tank closed.jpg
    tank closed.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 3
  • tank open.jpg
    tank open.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Lights 1.jpg
    Lights 1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3
  • rock.jpg
    rock.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 3
  • pump.jpg
    pump.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 2
I have about four very large pieces right now. If you look in the picture there are two on the front of the skid (one on the left and one on the right). One right behind the right hand side and one in the far back. Selling for $1.00 lb. You just need to come and pick up. If interested, I can weight them and let you know how much.

I need some rock for my nano. Could I swing by and pick some out? I'll shoot you my phone number.

Back