Goodbye friends

DLANDINO

D.L. Heritage Rings
I wanted to take a second to say goodbye to a group that has treated me so well and been a ton of fun over the past 11 years. Today my tank and equipment will be sold and I'm out of the hobby for the foreseeable future. I wish you all well and happy reefing. Thanks!

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be well, Dave! We will miss you. Keep up the the amazing work with D.L. Heritage jewelry!

Reef Central will miss you, Dave. Thank you for your contributions over the years, and I wish you much prosperity and happiness in whatever you do going forward.
:wavehand:
Usually, when I post that emoji, it's not meant as a welcome to come back. In this case, the door is open. Stop back anytime.

Reef Central will miss you, Dave. Thank you for your contributions over the years, and I wish you much prosperity and happiness in whatever you do going forward.
:wavehand:
Usually, when I post that emoji, it's not meant as a welcome to come back. In this case, the door is open. Stop back anytime.

Thanks Larry! Much appreciated! All of my stuff is up and running in a new home now. I'm sure I'll be back at some point later in life. Have a great summer all!

Be well, Dave! We will miss you. Keep up the the amazing work with D.L. Heritage jewelry!

Thank you! That's one of the reasons that time if so limited these days. I appreciate the compliment buddy!

Back