Green hammer and pink Xenia FS....

jmann124, and neowind,

i live in west knox near turkey creek, behind Bill cox furniture store on kinghton pike .I have about 10 total heads I can let go of. Rob and his buddy got some. I still got a bunch of pink pulsating xenia also.

Chris

Or look for a trade . If you have a MR1 or phosban reactor . I am in need of one maybe 2. Is it beast to run GFO seperate from carbon or does it matter.

Is it best to run GFO and carbon? versus just GFO or just carbon?

I like GFO personally...but I also like carbon. They have different purposes though so I don't think you need to run them together. I have a phosphate reactor that I run all the time. I also have a bag of carbon that I sometimes have in the tank and sometimes don't. I think it's really up to you and what your goals are for the tank.

Do you desperately need phosphates reduced? Use GFO.

Do you have a bunch of leather corals or zoas in your tank? Use carbon.

There's many other reasons to use carbon; this was one example.

I am going to be in Knoxville tomorrow and would love to pickup some hammer from you. Sent you a PM.

My biology class is starting to learn about reef keeping as part of a project for the spring quarter. As their teacher, I will be purchasing some coral for them to practice propagating. Do you have any more hammers?

My biology class is starting to learn about reef keeping as part of a project for the spring quarter. As their teacher, I will be purchasing some coral for them to practice propagating. Do you have any more hammers?

If you need coral for a school project, I would be more than happy to donate some corals. I have tons of frags, PM me if your interested. I'll shoot UFGators a text to let him know about your post, I don't think he is on here very often.

sorry been busy, thx Rob for the txt. I have plenty of xenia. No more hammer, last is spoken for . If sale should not go through tomorrow. I will repost the hammer.

but for xenia. txt me or call 865-441-1810

chris

sale was a no go...... 1st come first serv. 9 head hammer with 4 rock rubble frags of xenia in pic.... $ 60.00. or if you have a mr1 or 2 phos reactors. will consider trade.......
chris

Hammers gone.... Only the Xenia left. All the Xenia in the pic for a deal if anyone wants 20.00 first come first serv.

Just call or txt me. 441-1810

Chris

Back