Have a question for you Mr. James

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11375424#post11375424 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Mr James
I do too. Been playing since I was 13 years old. We ought to play some time when the weather gets nice. I bet there are some nice courses over there in GF!!

Since you were 13 years old. :eek:
my addiction started Last year...LOL.

I went to Golf Camp three years in a row in northern Michigan; Grandpa sent my cousin and I. I golfed with the same set of clubs up until I was 31 and then I got a custom set. My game went to heck. Prior to the new clubs, I was a handicap of 9. Now, I just drink beer to cover my mistakes.

I did outdrive my boss in a tournament where they had the longest drive on a particular hole. I won a jacket. And was warned not to out drive the boss. His tough luck!!

I can out drive my oldest son if I T off with a Baseball bat...LOL.
No I just picked up a new set at the end of fall I bought some taylor Made Irons and R7 Driving Wood and fairway woods a 3 and a rescue.
Haven't played enough in one place to know what my handy cap is but it's probably high...LOL.
I just go out to get fresh air and be with my boys, there the golf lovers. but I was getting there I was going out about 3 times a week.
this spring I'm selling my Boat and get a trailor and a golf cart.

16' Aluminium Deep V Haul sylvan run about, side steer, 50 h mercury, power trim, front bow trolling motor can run the trolling motor from anywhere on the boat, Live well auto circulating pump, Stereo AM/FM/CD.boat cover, Germin depth finder.

Last edited:
yeah the steering wheel is on the right side of the counsel.
I bought it from a guy in South Dakota. that used it very little. It's a 85.
here's a pic of it.

clubphotos012.jpg

Last edited:
Back