Help finding home for fish

Kermit

Hi everyone,

I went through a major aptasia investation in the last year and removed most of my rock. I only have a few corals and 3 small fish that I care too much about than to just unload them on LFS. I am willing to start up a new tank for them so that at the very least I know they will be in a stable environment. But since I am soo busy with my business and almost out of the reef keeping lifestyle already I feel like now would be a good time for a break after 10 years of dedication. If only I could find someone with a nice tank for my "kids". These fish are healthy and 5 + years old.

Thanks in advance.

If you list the fish and corals, I'm sure you could find homes. What fish and corals do you have? I could probably help out. Goodluck.

Hi,

2 Clowns and a Royal dotty back. All about 4-5 years old. The corals are brains X 2 a few ricordea, a few mushrooms and 2 other shelf like corals that I can't identify.

If the other guy doesn't take your stuff, I will. I have a 180 gal reef tank and this would be a nice home for your kids. I live in Salisbury, MD, about 30 mins from OC.
Thanks
John

Back