Here I Go Again - Office 10g

Doesn't look like much but believe it or not this is progress....

1000012574.jpg

I had a similar light I bought from Amazon. I believe the brand was Hipargero. It was decent but the diffusion was not good and once I upgraded to a G5 I noticed a huge difference as you'd expect. The corals survived but did not thrive under that light. Curious to see how yours will do

I had a similar light I bought from Amazon. I believe the brand was Hipargero. It was decent but the diffusion was not good and once I upgraded to a G5 I noticed a huge difference as you'd expect. The corals survived but did not thrive under that light. Curious to see how yours will do

yeah I have this light on the 10g tank at work, and at the moment I'm not super impressed but it's highly recommended for the price. GSP is doing well, Zoas aren't:

and at home I have this light on a 4g AIO where zoas and GSP are absolutely thriving:

I am almost tempted to swap them out for a week but I think I'm going to do a 50% water change on the work tank with some RODI water from the LFS and see what that does. zoas seem a tiny bit more open today. But it is still mind blowing how much they struggle in this tank compared to my two tanks at home.

Back