Hi

OrlandoReef407

Hello will be moving to the Dallas area from Orlando, Florida do to a transfer in my job.. Not looking foward to breaking down my tank here and moving to Texas but hey what can ya do :confused: anyway I mostly collect SPS and will be moving some of my highend pieces with me just wondering what the best shops are in the area and how active the club is dont see that many posts etc.. so hoping can find people to trade with and talk shop! be in TX soon end of december :thumbsup:

Have you been to our main site yet? http://DFWMAS.org

We have a very large group with many just like you. We just had a meeting over coral care with specifics on sps too and a big write up on it coming in our December Newsletter.

Good luck with the move, hope to see ya on our site!

good area, lots of good fish stores there...check out our LFS page for all the details. several club sponsors in the area and i have shopped at all of them, great stuff! I live towards fort worth but work right off 190 in plano and love these stores. Although, kuyatwo is like a store himself, you should see his set ups he brings to frag swaps, lol, just grabbed a nice tort from him actually.

http://dfwmas.org/lfs

Awsome was hopping to find some world wide coral calibur stores..I'm kind of spoiled and like what I like gonna upgrade from 75 to 120+ when I move out there gonna move what I can and save what I can get the rest shipped

Great hope to have everything set back up and running Prime! before that gets here if its anything like the one in orlando was I'm sure it will be great :bounce3:

Well I made it got all of my coral sitting in rubber maid till movers deliver my tank then I will be gettin establisehed water from a lfs :) ended up keeping my other tank as well so will be needing lots more live rock soo if anyone has any extra for cheap let me know will gladly snatch it up looks like all my Sps made it xcept for some die off spots but it will recover nict once I get tanks up and running btw ended up moving to garland area.. Will post tank build and stuff later

Welcome to Dallas Orlando,

I am in Plano too... LFS are hit or miss from my newbie experience. I have had my tank a couple of months. There is a lot to choose from around here though.

As the others have said, welcome to Dallas. If you haven't gone yet, run by Neptune's Cove in Plano. He's got a great coral selection and probably the best in that area.

Back