Hi!

Insane Reefer

Hi All,
I'm in Columbia, and am hoping to have the stuff to start setup on a 29gal reef w/fish in July or August. I haven't had a reef in a few years, and am really excited. I am also out of the loop as it were. I'm looking to "meet" local(ish) folks who might be willing to share, trade and sell tank goodies. At first I would be looking for healthy DSB starts, and a few small rocks or rubble. Later would be looking for critters and corals and stuff.

I have a lot of my equipment already, but my next step while I save up money for lights and stand is to make my live rock. I have made several batches of the stuff in the past and have gotten pretty good at it. I have a couple of idea's I want to try before I make my rock for this tank, and since this will be a small batch, and experimental, I wanted to see if anyone would be intersted in coming and doing sort of a workshop with me. If anyone is interested, we can talk about details then.
We would make rocks you could each take home, based on the "Traditional" recipes, but you could see what happens with some of the idea's I have for new aggregates. It'll be fun
:rollface:

Anyway, just wanted to say "Hi!" and let you all know there is a new kid on the block.

Thanks!

Back