Howdy from over the hill

zapata41

In Memoriam
Just saying hi to the club from over here in humboldt county. I frequently make the trip over to redding. maybe somtime i can meet up with some of the members. I always stop in a Saltwater to go, John's a great guy. Gonna have to make another frag run next time i come over.

Tim

hey tim john sold the store.he sold it to his best friend mike.it is now called The Deep.john will still be ther helping out .

micaiah

oh man, why did he sell it. will mike still do the same great deals on corals and still buy all the frags i bring in like john did. does he have a website for it yet.

well looksl ike i am gonna have to plan a road trip in a few weeks. have a bunch of reactors to finish building before i can leave out of town. i guess you can say i am gonna start being the areas custom equipment shop. just geared up and tolled up my new acrylic shop.

Tim

i guess he just had a lot of stuff on his plate and something needed to go.ya mike should still have good deals.john wiil still be working at the store.no web site yet.what kind of reactors are you making.

micaiah

i make ca and kalk. also working on designing some nice large PO4 reactors. currently i am building a sweet dual 6" x 18" ca rx. all the stuff will be hidden in a box underneath the two tubes. no plumbing will run from the lid down, for the recirc plumbing, like most all reactors out there. it is also a dual upflow rx. i am also working on some skimmers but need to finish the ca rx first. also build sump and am leaning towards tank, primarily cylinder tanks

Tim

samples of the equipment or corals. i might be able to swing the reactor by, depends on when i have it done by. it is like a week before i go over the hill then no go, but if it like the day before then i can take it fora car ride. the customer is waiting or it so i dont want to make him wait too long. i will take lots of pictures of it if it cant bring it with me. it does have a decent footprint though, 8x17 and stands just under 24" tall. Will have to take some pics tomorrow when i am in the shop for ya.

Tim

Back