I need live rock and lights for my 125gal

agave60

Hello,
As the subject states, I need live rock and base rock for my tank. I'm thinking about 100lbs of each. LFS prices are out of my range, but thought you guys might know where to get some for a good price. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I'm also looking for a MH setup for my tank. I'm thinking about two or three 250watt pendants.

Thanks,
Carlos

Depending on the type of rock, I would be willing to pay no more than $3.50lb for live and $1.50 for base rock.

Check out Gulf View This guy has pretty much the same rock as TBS, but it's cheaper. I love mine it was full of real life! Like corals and polyps, not the live rock with some ****tty coraline they sell at the LFS. And shipping is only $12 in FL.

I have plenty

I have plenty

I am going to be rerocking my tank in the next week. Alot of my rock is coraline encased and has star polys on them.

I would be willing to sell very reasonably.

fishnugget, hopefully you received my PM. Please let me know if you're still interested in selling some rock.

If anyone is selling rock from their tanks let me know. I'm also looking for base rock.

Thanks,
Carlos

Back