Im thinking about downsizing my tank. what to do with extra rocks and fish etc

LOUDSYSTEM

I have a bi color angel i want to get rid of and ill have a bunch of extra rocks most likely. I have to find a new tank first.. Im looking to buy a tank that i can put in the corner.. But im not sure where to look.

I have that angel i dont want and prob some ofthe mushrooms since they grow out of control like crazy one of them is literally 6-7 inches round during the middle of the day ( im keeping that one :) )

Everyone says to keep the water i have but ill have extra since the new tank will be smaller..

Do you guys trade stuff or just want it all for free :eek1: :eek1: :eek1: :eek1:

Any ideas on where to look for a tank would be awesome and what i could do with some of the stuff i have.

Lots of people have sold rock on here - usually $2 to $3 a pound depending on the size, shape and what's on it. It usually goes pretty fast.

You may be able to sell the bi-color angel, but it would have to be really cheap to get interest, IMO. A lot of people have given fish away here or traded.

You can trade the shrooms or sell them. Your best bet is to offer them for trade at the next FRAG swap.

Good luck!

Crystal

I would have an interest in the shrooms and rock, could offer some leather in trade perhaps some buttons or zoos.

behind azhockeynut, I'm totally interested as I'm putting up my first reef. interest in shrooms and rock (is it live rock?)

thanks
jason

pets inc. is a really good place to fing cheap tanks and stand at good prices you can find them on yellowpages.com

Back