INCREDIBLE (Justin that is) July Club Meeting

erbgo

Water it's my thing
July 29th 5:00pm Club Meeting

We have an incredible speaker "Justin INCREDIBLE"

Lutz Children's Museum
247 South Main St
Manchester, CT 06040

Justin said he will be making a huge announcement that he could not evengive me a clue about so it must be big, but he said he will talk at the meeting. should be very EXCITING.

Biography:
Justin Credabel Justin Credabel is orginially from New London, Connecticut. He was transplanted to Los Angeles to grow more coral than ever before. He spent the first 12 years of his career on the retail side of fish and coral, where he helped unlock the mysteries of Goniopora. He went to found the non-profit Applied Sustainable Aquaculture to conduct research on coral propagation, and educate the public about coral aquaculture and the importance of coral in the wild. At the Coral Research Lab at the Science and Technology Magnet High School of Southeastern Connecticut Justin further refined the techniques of fusing mulitple coral together to create new varieties, and micro-culture techniques. Justin was at Underwater World in Los Angeles where he was developing the aquaculture division, and establishing new strains of captive grown coral, including many species of Goniopora, and new varieties of fused coral.

sorry I forgot to add that I had to change the date from the third sunday to the fifth Sunday July 29th 2012

Last edited:
Damn! I will be on vacation and won't be able to come. Sounds like a great meeting though. I guess I can't complain too much, I will be in Aruba diving in "God's Aquarium" :thumbsup:

Oh man, I hope I can make this meeting. That is my wife birthday weekend and as a few of you that know my wife, you know that she could care less about fish or coral. I hope she don't try to make me skip this meeting, lol

Oh man, I hope I can make this meeting. That is my wife birthday weekend and as a few of you that know my wife, you know that she could care less about fish or coral. I hope she don't try to make me skip this meeting, lol

oh chit my wife bday weekend too hers is the 27th

You guys just need to get all the wives introduced and have them go out for a B-day bash during the meeting!!:celeb3::celeb3:

Back