JCole's big ol box of Acro's

Frag Farmer Strawberry Lemonade

20231112_224007.jpg

Used to have a $500 Efflo I blasted with light, 15” below a 400 watt radium n blasted with flow and I swear it would ask me for more flow n light

Such a nice coral

Used to have a $500 Efflo I blasted with light, 15” below a 400 watt radium n blasted with flow and I swear it would ask me for more flow n light

Such a nice coral

I have the $500 Efflo right above the GC and it isn't doing that well for me right now. It too is about 12" under the water from a 400 watt Radium. It has been stubbon for me for a while.

I haven’t had an Efflo in a long time…back when I had the 450. I vaguely remember it liking super high flow as well.

I had a giant tunze pointed straight at the coral

It seemed to Like the high flow in that aquarium

Maybe that is why the GC is doing well. I have it low and about 12" away from an MP60. The $500 does get some pretty good flow though.

Hello everyone! It is with sadness that I have to write this post, as I didn’t think this day would come. Without getting into details, I have been dealing with some personal issues that I cannot put off any longer and because of these issues, I have decided to sell my entire system. Anyone who has followed my build thread or knows me can see that I have put my whole life into this hobby. I love this hobby very much, and it has taught me to be a better person through patience, critical thinking, and teaching, along with being taught on a daily basis. Because of this, I am grateful to be a part of this amazing hobby. My family comes first, though, and what I am being faced with deserves 100% of my attention. I cannot neglect this system and watch everything fail so because of that, I plan on selling it for a ridiculously good price in the hopes it all goes to a good home that can put as much love and attention into it as I have.

Everything on this system is 1.5 years old or newer and has been purchased new. I am going to be putting everything together and listing it on the sales forum, hopefully tomorrow or by the end of this week. I will link to it here when I do.

This is very hard for me to even type. Just know that I have enjoyed each and every one of you throughout the years and this isn’t the end. Trust me, I will be back when the time is right for me and my family.

Sorry to hear about the rough times! I do sincerely hope everything goes well for you and your family! I also hope you stick around the forums and continue to share your knowledge when available.

giphy.com-media-zyjCXPXNo39i0CB467-giphy.gif

Back