Links to marine plant sites

How to get constituents of and use dosing formula

How to get constituents of and use dosing formula

From the Kribb: POOR MAN'S DOSING DROPS Practical information on making and dosing your own nutrient dosing formula. Includes some phone numbers and addresses of businesses that you can get ingrediants like potassium nitrate or trace mix from.

Thanks for the links to the algae page and others. Nice to be able to Id my three or 4 algae.

I have good luck with cheato, and Calerpa prolifera.. and might trade for other genera like the reds or browns if anyone cares :)

Diazotrophyand diversity of benthic cyanobacteria in tropical coastal zones; Karolina Bauer; Mats formed primarily of cyanobacteria are not uncommon in reef tanks. There is a lot of information within this thesis about these mats and the cyanobacteria that make them. ALSO: Some information about the current taxonomy of cyano (Order/Family/Genus); explanation of N2 fixing in cyanos; the formation of Heterocysts (specialized N2 fixing cells); N2 fixing not involving Heterocysts; diel cycles and N2 fixing...IOW a lot of info on how cyanos can fix nitrogen and how it's related to mat building in marine environments.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12703009#post12703009 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by 20reefer
I have thallasia at $1 and mangrooves at $3 plus shipping pm me if interested.

What happened to the $1 per seed I had offered to pay you?
I can see your profiting on the idea I started you on! At least honor what was agreed upon before you started selling at $3 each!
That wasn't cool-you never answered my pm's after you agreed to send me at $1 each.
:mad:

Moderators - please remove my above post, the misunderstanding has been corrected and I have been advised already.

Thanks!

just want to point out theres more than one page on the thread, took me a while to work that out the first time i was on there LOL

Back