Lots of live rock and fish for sale

jmccown

Closing down my 500g tank this weekend. I am going to have about 300-400 lbs of live rock for sale. You can see the rock in my FS thread. Would like to sell it all as a lot rather than break it up. Would take $400 for all of it. It is pretty nice rock, not a lot of color since I do FOWLR but it has some potential with a little calcium dosing to color up nicely. I also have some really nice fish for sale. Might be willing to negotiate on price a little.

16" Vlamingii tang - gorgeous fish, has streamers, great color $200
14" Dussumier Tang - brilliant colors, as big as a dinner plate and VERY thick $200
10" Blochii Tang - very similar to the dussumier tang, $125
7-8" Unicorn Tang - $100 perfect fish. Gets big.
4" Titan Trigger - hard to find trigger. Not aggressive at this time but will be brutal when he gets bigger. $75
Pair of 7-8" Heniochus - $100 for the pair.

I will not allow these fish to go to an unsuitable home. You must message me and discuss your setup before I agree to sell them to you. I have had some of the tangs for many years and have a personal attachment to these fish, so like any caring owner I want to see them get a fitting home.

Need to sell this rock guys. This is a great deal for someone. If you dont need the whole lot msg me about breaking up in lb/increments.

Sorry don't 10 post yet to send you a message. I'm interested but I only have a 75gal with 30gal sump refugium. What increments are you willing to break it down for and for how much? Also is the rock drew up now? I live a few block from where your tank ended up at in nitro

Back