Macna Xix

I'm going and last I knew so was Robin - we were planning on driving out together. There is still room.

sara

Thanks for the offer, although I cannot live without my own vehicle. Maybe we should all meet and have supper together.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9060832#post9060832 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Rainer Feyer
I haven't gone onto the MGNA web - where is it held in September?
Pittsburgh, PA

A lot of us from the URS will be there. We have our tickets and hotels all set . and remember what happens at MACNA stays at MACNA!! lol See you all there.

That's really sad, but my sense of time is soooo off, I thought PA is already done and of to the next meet!

I gotta get a life!

I booked my room at the Radisson Hotel in Monroeville.
Are you guy's planning to returne on 16 or is it a full day event that day as well?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9073583#post9073583 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Nammy
Are you guy's planning to returne on 16 or is it a full day event that day as well?
The schedule is not set in stone, but I would not expect things to wrap up until around 4:00 PM on Sunday.

Krazy K and I both have our tickets already also. We will be staying the full time. I think we have hotel reservations for Thurs. night -Sat night, checking out Sunday(Krazy made the res. so I'm unsure). I assume we will leave after Sundays events. See ya all there...
And I agree very much so "What happens at MACNA, stays at MACNA" :D

Holy Crapola! I forgot I need to leave the day before and reserve the hotel for thursday as well.
Thanks for the post WinkeyW. Now I need to make ajustment.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9077800#post9077800 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by WinkeyWoneye
Krazy K and I both have our tickets already also. We will be staying the full time. I think we have hotel reservations for Thurs. night -Sat night, checking out Sunday(Krazy made the res. so I'm unsure). I assume we will leave after Sundays events. See ya all there...
And I agree very much so "What happens at MACNA, stays at MACNA" :D

we is! we is !!

There are no paper tickets. It is like an e-ticket from an airline. You just show up and you are taken care of. You will get an email follow up a few months from the show asking you what you want on your name badge, though.

Back