Mag Flake

I've been looking for stuff to make my own 2 part buffer and haven't seen any in fargo either.. But I can specifically look for it next time I'm there if you want.

OK that would be great I also want it to make the Mag.Supplement . I don't really want to spend 15.00 for 7 lbs of the stuff if I can find 50lbs for the same price.

Is there a specific brand you are looking for? I haven't done the research on this so I don't want to say they have something when it might not be appropriate.

All I know it is say MAG in big blue letters going up the left side of the bag and Flake in green on the top.

I looked both at Home Depot and Lowes and couldn't find what you were looking for. I even went out to the internet this am and found a pic so I would have a frame of reference. I will continue to look if you want when I'm out and about.

That would be great thanks. Are you in Fargo?? I think I am headed over there on the 23rd and 24th maybe I could swing by and check out your set-up?

Do you have any frags thats need new homes? LOL

Garrett

I might not be around however as this coming month I'm going to have a nuts work schedule. But no I don't really have frags. I have softies tank.. PM me if things work out and I'll give you my addy and phone number and if I'm around you can stop by.

you looking for chloride brandon? are you going to do the 2 part chloride and sulfate (epsom salt) ?

sorry Garret, I Looked at you screen name and not your area, I though you were someone different Brandon from fargo has close to the same screen name.

LOL not a problem is there any good stores down there that I could hit up when I come down on the 23rd and 24th?

If not maybe I could check out some of tanks that you all have???

About the only place I would recommend would be in the mall at PetsRinn. but both of our pet stores are pretty generic here.
and sure You can stop by any time I'm usually home on the weekends and week days after dark. And I know if Vishnu is here then he'd be willing to show his tank and frag tank set up. along with others to if they'll be home.

I am going to be in Fargo that weekend, not GF I see you are in GF?? is that right? I do get over there often tho so the next time I head over there I will give a call and maybe stop by.

I would agree with the stores over there I used to go to Stonegate all the time in fact I bought my first tank 75 gallon from them.What happened they used to have a good set-up and it has gone down hill??? Now I shop at Pets r Inn they have been really nice there and Mark G is really nice guy.

Oh ya maybe I can talk a few of us from over here to come to a meeting over there the next time you guys have one in GF??

I think the Feb meeting is going to be in Fargo. The March meeting will be in Grand Forks but most probably towards the end of the month. I am out on the road for most of March so I can only host it after 25th.

Very cool I am sure I could round up a few to come over, when you get if figured out could you post it or send me a PM so I can make sure I don't have anything going on!!!

Thanks

Back