Memphis Frag Swap

I am pleased to announce the first annual Memphis Area Reef Society (MARS) frag swap, to take place on Saturday November 9th, 2013. It will be held 5685 Quince Road, Memphis, TN, in an empty store space next to the great LFS store, Memfish.
This is the annual Memphis frag swap that in the past had been conducted by the West TN Marine Reef and Aquarium Club. Unfortunately, WTMRAC has shut its doors and is no longer operating. MARS has taken over for the Memphis area for reef activities, meetings and information flow.
Although this frag swap venue will not be as large as Memphis frag swaps in the past, strictly due to the funding issuing of being a startup club, we have acquired a nice empty store front location in a strip mall, next to one of Memphis’ best LFS, Memfish. We hope that we will still get just as big of a turnout, several hundred people; we are just in a smaller venue this year, without a speaker as in years past. Everything else will remain the same. Vendors from all over the SouthEast, raffle items and door prizes, and food will be available.
We hope that you will join us on Saturday Nov 9th, for what promises to be a great frag swap.
Please reply to me as soon as you can so we can start arrangements for spacing, as well as your chance to get a supplied table. You can contact me at the following information with any questions or suggestions, or to pay for a table.

What: MARS Frag Swap Memphis
When: November 9, 2013
Where: 5685 Quince Road, Memphis, TN
Time: 10am-3pm
Setup: Friday afternoon or Saturday morning, whichever is best for you, both are available

Thanks, and please email me to buy a $25 table or with any questions. OneReef@yahoo.com

Back