More Frags Available

siren

I spent quite a bit of time in my frag tank the other day and I have a few pieces available as a result. Keep in mind that I've been out of the game for quite awhile so I'm not completely up to speed on current pricing. Admittedly I only did a couple minutes of research, and I posted prices that I think are fair. I will entertain offers, so just send me a PM!

Oh and before I forget, I have 20+ pounds of live rock available that I pulled out of my frag tank for more space. I have it all sitting in a bucket of water with a heater right now. I'll sell it all for $7 a pound. There are 3 decent sized pieces. I can provide pics upon request.

I still have a lot of frogspawn available. I'm doing these at $10 a head. I have a couple 1 polyp frags, a couple 2 polyp frags, and I think 2 3 polyp frags.

9_zps8d358792.jpg

I have 2 different types of Ricordea yuma's available, but I only snapped a pic of 1 of them. The other is the type with a green center and a purple skirt. Asking $10 a piece for these.

8_zps2ec266fd.jpg

I have 1 small piece of green Sinularia sp. available. This piece is actually coming out of my soft coral tank. Asking $15 for this one.

7-1_zps852e5ea3.jpg

I have only 1 frag of this Acanthastrea lordhowensis available. From the pic you can see that It's still kind of attached to the rock. I just need to get after it with a screw driver and pop it off. It could use some time to heal up. I didn't really mean to frag this one, but when I pulled the mother colony off the rock, this is what I got. From my count, it has 3 polyps on it. Asking $50 for this one.

6_zps100e8e66.jpg

4-3_zps155eec5f.jpg

I have 2 Duncanopsammia axifuga frags available. One is large with 2 polyps and the other is super small with only 1 polyp. Asking $40 for the large one and $15 for the smaller one. If you look kind of under and to the left of the big piece you'll see the small one down in the eggcrate. Pics only slightly do this one justice. These have neon yellow mouths.

5_zps72f5c663.jpg

These chalices are kind of my baby's, and I almost didn't frag them. But I got quite a few PM's about them, and Scott T, I know you showed some interest in them in my last post, so I went ahead and chopped them up. I have 6 frags of 2 types available. Asking $50 per frag. They are roughly 1" x 1.5" and a couple of them are slightly larger than that. Pics of the mother colonies are post-fragging. You can see where I cut them off.

3-1_zps7736221b.jpg

DSC_0051_zps6823f9d0.jpg

1_zps1b60a847.jpg

The acan is not dead. The pic was taken the day after it was fragged, and like I said in my post, it needs some to heal up. Looks great right now.

Dropping prices to clear these out.

Frogspawn $5 per head
Green Sinularia $10
Duncans $25 for double head, $10 for single head
Chalice Frags $30 each
Acan $15

Actually the frogspawn and acan are gone. I still have the duncans, the sinularia, and a couple of the chalices left.

Yes actually, I still have:

I still have all of the Duncans $25 for double head, $10 for single head
1 of each of the Chalice Frags $30 each
And I still have the orange Acans $15

Back