My tank.....I love it

Tank Girl

Hi there! My aquarium arrived on Friday and I am looking forward to start working on it, I'll try to keep up with updates and post as many pictures as I can. TTYL.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I would put tile and or cork down where you are putting it though. No matter how careful you are, you WILL get salt water on the floor in front of your tank and it will ruin your carpet At the very least, I would put bath mats on either side to catch spills

like the tank

like the tank

what kind of fish you going with aggressive tank lions,triggers ??? or reef type.

Hi there,

Specs on the tank and an equipment list please
My aquarium is 56 by 24 by 18, it's made by AGE from Texas.

Equipment:
octopus xp 2000 cone skimmer

hagen 1500 return pump

That is it for equipment right now

I would put tile and or cork down where you are putting it though. No matter how careful you are, you WILL get salt water on the floor in front of your tank and it will ruin your carpet At the very least, I would put bath mats on either side to catch spills

Lauren, that is a great idea, I didn't think about that at all.

what kind of fish you going with aggressive tank lions,triggers ??? or reef type.

I would love to have peaceful fish, like clownfish and tangs. Also, I would like to have some corals.

Thank You all

First fish

First fish

Hello everyone,
Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been very busy lately doing my work. l will try to post pictures and more information in a few weeks when I have more time. Last weekend, I got my first fish at the Aquariums, a beautiful trio of anthias. Bye Bye

Hi there,
Chris, thank you. My tank had several updates over past few weeks. Apex controller, new corals and I'm waiting on new fish.

Apex

Yes, I agree, apex is awesome. At first, I was a little intimidated to use it, but now it is simple and easy and with iphone app it is like having remote to the aquarium in my hand.
Meanwhile, I got a new fish. She is very shy but I was able to snap a few pictures. Enjoy:)

Back