New arrival’s Tuesday- gonna be a slow weekend waiting

Here you go guys, they’ve just been in for an hour but the clam I super responsive

Attachments

• IMG_2499-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2499-compressed.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2500-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2500-compressed.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2501-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2501-compressed.jpeg
    778.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2502-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2502-compressed.jpeg
    1,016.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2503-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2503-compressed.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2504-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2504-compressed.jpeg
    588.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2505-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2505-compressed.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2506-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2506-compressed.jpeg
    891.7 KB · Views: 13
Clam unattached itself during the night and landed in the middle of my furry mushroom’s colony , I couldnt leave it the cos when the mushies are all expanded they’ll cover the clam so I put the rock upide down on the sand hoping it’ll unattach again

Clam unattached itself during the night and landed in the middle of my furry mushroom’s colony , I could leave it the cos when the mushies are all expanded they’ll cover the clam so I put the rock upide down on the sand hoping it’ll unattach

maxima is on my to do list, your tank looks awesome.
I've been guilty of always buying the bargain corals for the past couple years and waiting... waiting... waiting... for them to grow. I'm starting to get a little braver on the more expensive ones since everything seems to be doing well so far....

its fun and addictive. my wife and I have found that "fish store" dates are a great hobby of ours.
I've been even more thrilled to see her jump in on big tank days when there is a water change/scrubbing involved. many hands...
I see the fish tank, honestly, as a health benefit and will take time to enjoy it knowing full well it could be improving my health, blood pressure etc.

Back