New Online Magazine

Thanks James. I'm sure they will.

jameso said:
All I can say is that I hope the hobbyists appreciate this. They are getting 2 free online magazines when last month there were none.

New Online Magazine

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who took the time to do such an excellent job on this online magazine.I thank all of you have done an EXCELLENT job on this.I look forward to the future with this online magazine! Thank"S again

This is great!

This is great!

I'm really glad to have this magazine available as yet another resource and aide to the hobbiest! :)

I've already found your articles useful! In fact, I've already e-mailed a friend whose been battling bubble algae with a link to your magazine!

Thanks guys!

Bob L.
President of the Atlanta Reef Club
www.atlantareefclub.org

How do we support this magazine??

How do we support this magazine??

One question for you though, how can we, the members of Reefcentral.com, support you in your endeavors?? How can we support this on line magazine to make sure that you are providing helpful information??

John, Ron, Eric, and other involved in the magazine:

Looks good. Thanks for all your effort and hard work into putting together another good reef magazine.

sanjay.

Online Magazine

Online Magazine

Good magazine, great source of info for the hobbyist!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What can I say?Awsome job!Finished reading 2am.
and my head is ringing after reading Dr.Ron's
article.I wish I studied chemistry better in school:D.Grat magazine for everyone to learn,enjoy
and appreciate all the people who worked on this.
Congrats!
Gene.:cool:

Excellent magazine. Tons of content. Wonderful. Best magazine I have ever seen for Reefkeeping.

Dang,
-Sci

Back