Next Meeting

miketay89

Premium Member
The next meeting will be Oct 2, @ 6PM. It will be held at my house. Anybody that needs directions send me a PM.
Jaye and I are planning on making homemade frozen food for part of the meeting. The food is going to be based off of the recipe given by mantis, Septembers tank of the month winner.

It has not been here very long. Mark from CORA helped get it setup for us.
You should come to a meeting some time. It is nice to know local people in the hobby.

Great turnout tonight, we were in real trouble of running out of seats. :lol:
The food turned out very nice. I don't think that our fish are going to be malnurished, as long as they can stomach the food. I thought it smelled pretty good though, kinda fishy garlic smell, and it is certainly colorful.
We did take a couple of pics, I'll have to get them posted.
Thanks Jaye for ordering some of the ingredients and stopping by Kroger to get the seafood.

Where did you guys come from???? Joe Pizza and I know a few people around town but didn't realize there was anything organized. We mostly go to the CORA meetings in Columbus.

Can everyone introduce yourself?

Hi Bill. We are a small group of guys and gals who have been meeting only since July of this year. There are 6 people who regularly come to the meetings, I'm not sure that you will get an introduction to all of them here because they don't come around the forum much yet.
I am also a member of CORA and they are terrific, but I do not make it to many meetings because of the drive. I mostly just go to the special events.
I have met both Bill and Joe. Joe was setup directly behind me at the fragswap this year, Bill we did a group buy for some livestock a couple of years ago.

Both of you should come to a meeting and meet everyone. The meetings are nothing formal, generally we have a topic for the meetings, but a lot of the meeting is just hanging out talking fish and reefs. :)

Back