Nook's Pool Party~Saturday, June 21st!

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DxeO-4lIpL8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

well... after seeing this page i might pass up this event. It seems this has taken a turn for the weirder than average. Thong people and swheddy meatballs among a bunch of dudes that think its fun to drink moscato around a pool isn't my kinda "fun" lol

well... after seeing this page i might pass up this event. It seems this has taken a turn for the weirder than average. Thong people and swheddy meatballs among a bunch of dudes that think its fun to drink moscato around a pool isn't my kinda "fun" lol

All I'm reading are lies and falsities . You ain't gotta lie to kick it. :thumbdown

Thanks Dave and Ann for letting us hang.

I had a great time as usual. It was also great to see some fresh blood oh and all the old fogies

Enjoyed having the company and taking my first swim of the year, even if it wasn't on my own terms:D thanks to everyone for their generosity and friendship!!

Another great pool party. Those who missed it did miss a lot of great food, Good conversation and entertaining pool action. Not to mention his tanks.
Thanks Dave

That was awesome, Nick and I had a great time visiting with everyone! Thank you for your hospitality, Dave & Ann.

Back