POLLS for MH BULBS pick one

POLLS for MH BULBS pick one

Votes: 4 50.0%

Votes: 1 12.5%

Votes: 2 25.0%

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well I have only used the 10k so far so I don't know what the others are like in person, but I have seen the others in pic's. the 14k and 15k is pretty much the same in pic's at least to me. Not to bad in color not to blue but crisp. The 10ks mixed with vho actinics are awsome to me (although I don't have my vho's yet). The mix makes the corals color really come out same with the 14k's.

i dont have alot of experince in mh but i think from what i have read that when i make that jump i will most likly go with 10k
but it seens to me the higher k bulb the faster things will grow but again dont mark my words

that would be a good one to bring up at the monthly meeting

yea it is...we should set up a demonstration...zooqi wants to cook eggs under his 1000 watt 20k MH for a show and tell type thing goin o..hes nuts....

actually the higher kelvin the less par and the less corals grow. i had 20k for a while and it was just too dim, but 400-1000watters look different. i now have 10k with actinics and i think that is the best light, looks good and the corals love it.

guess not too many people use MH....but i wonder what 15k bulbs look like considering they just started making them in germany i beleive...ill get 2 this week try em out...

Back