Possible Downsize/ 125g for sale/sump/Livestock/Pumps ect

RiddleEagle18

Im in parrish right off I75 but its worth a shot.

Im thinking of downsizing. Im away from home a couple days a week and my wife does a good job but it would be easier for everyone with a smaller tank. Im thinking a solana or something like that.

So here is my setup. Im gauging interest. Whole setup $1200. I would like to sell it whole but if I get someone to commit to the Tank/Stand/Lights, I will sell the otherstuff and livestock separately.

My setup is standard 125g with dual overflows. Cherry stained stand with hood. T-5 Nova Extreme Pro Lighting and plumbing excluding pump. $600

Picture006.jpg

I also have a 55G tank that I had glass cut for baffles and custom made 3 chambers. $100

rough sketch

IMG_65141.jpg

IMG_6522.jpg

IMG_6523.jpg

Fantastic Water Blaster 5000 Pump. This thing is silent! 6 Months old $150

IMG_6521.jpg

Koralia 1400's X2 6 months old $70

Skimmer Ebay cone skimmer 6 months old(works good) $70

No ich in this system and Fish are Fat

Medium/Large Yellow Tang - $30
Medium Powder Brown(gonna be hard for me to part with) - $50
Picture013.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Trio of Lyretail Anthias(1 red male 2 females) - $70

3 B/G Chromies - $10

I have 2 Oc. Clowns that I want to keep but if you buy the system and have to have them.

1 lawnmower blenny I would like to keep too.

100 pounds of Reefrocks.com liverock plus sand. 6 months in system. I want to keep 35lbs or so. $150

Picture is of all the rock in the display. In the top picture I have taken about 1/3 of it out and it is in the sump for now.

IMG_6535.jpg

100's of snails and red leg hermits

Here is the big issue. I would like to get the new tank up and running so I can keep the clowns/blenny and a bit of the rock and the coral. If you would like this tank and can give me 2 weeks to get the other one up and running let me know

Back