SCMAS Meetin November 16th

Yes, special thanks to Marine Depot for are great meeting! Also thanks to Aqua Illuminations for donating the Nero pump, Ecotech for donating the Clarisea fleece roller filter, and Kessil for donating the very first Kessil 380X!

I scored some fire fish, an exquisite fairy wrasse, a royal gramma, and a couple of Carberryi Anthias. Also thanks Chuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My luck is gone. I didn't win anything . But did get the free stuff from MD.
I scored some fire fish, an exquisite fairy wrasse, a royal gramma, and a couple of Carberryi Anthias. Also thanks Chuck.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah thanks to V2O foods for all the samples!! We also got filter media cups!!!

I got food, cups, food, glue, food, rechargeable PO4 media, food, glue, food, glue and then some more food.

Then I got lucky this morning ...... twice!

No problem Cody. Figured they would do better in your tank after QT, then putting in my tank with that evil pair of blue jaw triggers.

Chuck

Great prizes last night! Thank you Marine Depot!!! I won the new AI Neto pump!

very nice.

Great meeting and informative about many products. Marine Depot did a great job. They have assisted the club in so many ways for years with the club. It is great to have them in our reefing community for us. Thank you MD.

Back