Selling 65 gallon reef tank (Milwaukee Area) - Pictures included

K-Dubbs

I am interested in selling an aquarium system as a package if interested in specific items please e-mail me. If I can't sell the package all at once I may consider separate sales.

- 65 gallon mature saltwater coral reef aquarium with a lot of extras included "¦"¦"¦"¦"¦ $1500
- I want to add here that we've had the tank for 7+ years and that all the corals are very hardy (none of them are new)"¦ having survived the transition to the current tank (65 gallon) about two years ago when our last tank (46 gallon) was falling apart and we had to do an emergency tank swap. The corals have already been through a tank transition and survived and are thriving.

Items included are as listed; see pictures for some of the details:
- Light Brown wood Trim Tank and stand (I think the color is oak)
- Light Fixture with four T5 lights:
"¢ 39W T5 Actinic Plus Giesemann Fluorescent Blue Light
"¢ 39W T5 Aquablue Plus Giesemann Fluorescent Light
"¢ 39W T5 Pure Actinic Giesemann Fluorescent Light
"¢ 39W T5 Midday 6000K Giesemann Fluorescent Blue light

- Aquaclear 70 gallon filter ( a few months old)
- 2 "“ Powerheads (I think they are hydor koralia 3's)
- 2 "“ Underwater heaters (I think they are marineland brand, not sure on the wattage)
- Protein Skimmer (Aqua C Remora HoB filter w/pump)
- Refractometer
- Live Rock & Corals Include:
"¢ Assorted sizes of live rock (at least 50 lbs)
"¢ 4-5" live sand
"¢ Dark green zooanthids; 3"x3"size (estimated store cost $70)
"¢ Pink zooanthids 3"x3"size (estimated store cost $70)
"¢ Large colony of Light Lime Green Candy Buttons 6"x 6" size (estimated store cost $150)
"¢ Large colony of Lime Green Frog Spawn" 8x 8" size (estimated store cost $200)
"¢ Orange zooanthids 2"x2" size (estimated store cost $50)
"¢ Large Orange Acan "“ Orange LPS coral 7"x 5" size (estimated store cost $300)
"¢ Lime Green Hydnophora SPS hard coral 6"x 4" size (estimated store cost $200)
"¢ Colony of Green Star soft coral (estimated store cost $50)
"¢ Many Orange Mushroom Soft Corals (estimated store cost $200)
"¢ Many Purple Mushroom Soft Corals (estimated store cost $200)
"¢ Many Brown/Streaked Teal Mushroom Soft Corals (estimated store cost $200)
"¢ Many Light Green Hairy Mushroom Soft Corals (estimated store cost $300)
"¢ Many Teal Zooanthid soft Corals (estimated store cost $150)
"¢ Several Leather Corals (estimated store cost $150)
"¢ 3 "“ mature community aquarium fish ( clownfish, pygmy angelfish, & royal gramma)
"¢ Assorted Snails & Hermit Crabs (Nessarius as well)
"¢ Assorted Aquarium Supplies (fish food, aquarium chemicals, siphon hose, instant ocean mixture, aquarium nets, mixing buckets etc.)

Have over $4000 invested in this saltwater set-up.

This is a complete working saltwater aquarium set-up.

Must be willing to pick-up & transport all purchased items. Local area sale encouraged, bring buckets and other transport vessels for live aquarium stock, and would be willing to assist in packaging.

Images below:
NewImage.jpg

tank10.jpg

tank12.jpg

tank13.jpg

tank14.jpg

tank15.jpg

tank17.jpg

tank21.jpg

tank22.jpg

tank8.jpg

WoW!! interesting all that for that price its a steal someone pick this tank up!!

Great looking system btw.

Thanks for the compliment!

It's sad to be getting out of the hobby, I really love it, but my parents are selling their house (where the tank is at) and I really have nowhere to keep the tank, and I'm not sure I'm going to stay where I am living now anyways so it would be a pita to have to take it all down and set it up again.

Back