selling my complete 144 gallon oceanic setup

travis9791

complete oceanic 144 gallon setup
The time has come for me to let go of this hobby. I just had my fourth child, and the time I have available to take care of my tank is not enough and it is beginning to show. For this reason I am letting go my complete setup. I am only interested in selling it as a complete setup at this time, so with that being said i feel like I have discounted everything appropriately. The tank is currently up and running and is located in parish New York. I don't have any pics with this post yet but will be adding some in the future. If you search the site for "Idisc 144 gallon build" you will see some pictures of the tank. Idisc is who I bought the tank from. If you search "Travis9791 144 gallon build" you will find some pictures I took with it up and running. This is just a preliminary post to see what interest is out there, and how people feel it is priced. If you want a picture of a certain piece or have any questions feel free to ask. I would like to get 2,200 for everything

Equipment
Tank= Oceanic 144 gallon half circle with matching canopy custom wood stand and return pump.
Sump= 30 gallon 3 chamber 2 filter socks 2 led lights plus 4 extra filter socks
Lights= 2 Evergrow 165 watt led with built in wifi controller
Heater= 2 titanium heaters unknown watts
Wavemakers= 2 Koralia unknown size and 1 Jebao 15 watt and one other of unknown make or size
RO system= Ro buddie 3 stage 100 gallon with smart buddie booster pump
Auto fill = JBJ ato water level controller
Refractometer= 1 Milwaukee ma887 digital refractometer and 1 v2 manual refractometer
Dosing= 2 Brs dosing pumps with remaining supplies of supplements and test kits
Coralife 12x uv sterilizer
Skimmer= SRO-ps-2000 skimmer with automatic cleaning head
Aquarium controller= Neptune apex classic with 1 EB8, display unit, temperature, salinity, and ph probe, and Jebao controller for wavemaker
Ehiem automatic fish feeder
Accessories= various test kits, various float switches, leak detector, tubing, fish food, fish nets,chemicals,mag float, aquarium siphon, etc.

Livestock
aprximately100 pounds pukani live rock
Coral banded shrimp
Zebra Morey eel
2 green tip anemone
3 long tentacle anemone
Pink spotted gobie
Red serpent starfish
Various crabs and snails
4" layer of white sand

still for sale

still for sale

never ended up selling before. i decided to stay in hobby for a little while longer. Most of the livestock is gone but the equipment is still the same.
i am accepting offers on complete setup

Back