tank, hardware, livestock for sale

jmarmaro

Iââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢m out of time to really maintain and enjoy the stuff below. (we have a 175 bowfront reef tank which we do enjoy, and I have some reptiles which I am trying to raise and breed.) So, we have for sale the following:

125 Gallon, rectangular, reef ready All Glass aquarium with glass top and black wood stand. $500 obo.

Fluval 404 Canister filter (needs $11 impeller) $50

6 ft. PC Light Hood $200

29 gallon aquarium with hood, light and biowheel filter and small Protein Skimmer (makes a great quarantine tank) (make offer)

30 gal Refugium with light. $150

ASM G2 Protein Skimmer $120

1000 gpm submersible pump $50

Livestock: (Prices as shown, obo or trade for reef denizens)

Some Live Rock & Sand free (after livestock is sold or given with tank)
Maroon Clown $25
small Dragon Wrasse $20
Large Sailfin Tang $50
Beautiful Male Bird Wrasse $30
Stars & Stripes puffer $20
Hawaiian Blue spotted puffer $20

Show Quality Zebra Eel (12 years old, quite impressive ââ"šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ not a finicky eater, but has left the above aquarium fish alone) $100

Large, long-spined urchin
2x5 inch mat of Bright Green Star Polyps
Tree Colt
Brown Polyps

ask for Jeff or Lauren (303) 368-5912

images for tanks

images for tanks

Images of the 125 tank and stand, 29 gallon tank and stand, refugium and skimmer, are in my gallery.

refugium and skimmer

refugium and skimmer

Someone has first dibs on refugium, pump and skimmer. If that falls through I will repost.
29 gallon setup is a maybe.

Yes it is a 3-chambered refugium fyi.

Everything else at this point is still up for grabs.

The star polyps are my wife's. She is interested in trades (anemones, open brain corals or colored mushrooms), or sale @ $25. Let me know.

reptiles

reptiles

Right now, I am setting up to do corn snakes (oketees mostly) and tangerine honduran milks. I also have a jungle corn (corn x king) that I will try to mate with either corns or kings (I have a mexican black king, and plan on getting a gray banded king)

My wide said she is not interested in the star polyps right now. Recently her tank crashed and she is worried about restocking too fast.

Brian

are you interested in female beared dragon complete setup -40 breeder tank, stand, ceramic heat lamp, basking lamp, incubator..trade for fish and corals

maroon clown, small dragon, sail fin, bird wrasse, puffers and colt coral. by the way the dragon is an adult and possibly gravid ..her last clutch was 32 and it was in july.

live rock

live rock

I really don't know how much weight. It is probably 15-20 lbs. It needs to be scrubbed as there is some algae on it. It is free if you come get it. call. My phone # is on this thread. -Jeff

Posting update:

What's Left:

-Live Sand
-29 gallon tank setup, filter, hood, lights, stand.
Power Compact lighting system: 6 ft long, six fixtures in black hood. Ballasts included.

waiting for folks to come by for:

-125 gallon tank, stand, glass top, wetdry
-3 chamber refugium
-protein skimmer

What's gone:

-fish
-rock
-corals-

Back