Thank you! / Welcome

coralreef2008

Thank you to all the people who braved this frigid weather to bing items and participate in yesterdays meeting!! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did.

Welcome to our new members! I look forward to having you at our meetings and all the activities we are planning!!

Angela

I am sorry that i didnt get to make it we had some family thing come up last min. I do plan on making it to a meeting so i can meet everyone. Sounds like u all had a good time. Hope the next one is the same. Jeremiah

Hi Jerimiah! Sorry you missed this one but there will be others so don't sweat it. Hope you had fun at your family gathering!

Angela

hey john the frags are doing great i love them and my light is fixed so everything is great. just looking to add a small sump but cant find one small enough to fit under the tank.

Angela i did have fun with the family but i bet i would have had more fun there lol and ill be waiting for the next meeting

Hey Jeremiah, you know you can build a sump out of a fish tank. I am sure you can get one small enough to fit under your tank. Let me know if you need more info on this or any help.

Angela

Yeah Jer, look at my sump, just a 55 I baffled up. If you need help, holler. Glad the frags are doing good. Now that your lights are fixed, frags part two? John

ya i think it is time for frag part two just dont know when ill have time to get them. but the reason im having problems with a sump is size. need skinny and tall. but if i need help i will let u know. Jeremiah

Back