the clubs layout

castorpollux

its funny because it seems like everyone in this club is either in ft. collins (especially), boulder or Colorado springs... who all is in denver? I would like to work up a group of people i know that live in the denver metro to take nerdy aquariums with other than ki... so if your in denver (more centrally located than way out in thornton or way out in highlands ranch) post on here so i know whos around the metro

Why dont we make a club map of everyone and make it a sticky note. That way everyone would know who is nearby in case of an emergency. We could even put our contact info on there.

Someone made a map of all LFSs. Why dont we put the members on there too.

Just a thought.

Stu

Kipling and hampden area.

Not sure what you meant by nerdy aquariums and who is Ki? Anyhow, I'm interested in anything in the Denver area.

im right by quality aqua and reef and pond, basically evans & santa fe. moving to lodo warehouse space in a month or so.... and the nerdy remark was a joke, im one of those people who can talk about corals all day long and "nerd" out on them. :)

The map idea sounds great, it would be nice too if we could note who's into sps, lps, softies or fish only setups that way we know who would be more readily available for trades and what not.

I76 and 152nd. I would rather drive to Denver for meetings but they all seem to be in Fort Fun or CSC. I dont mind them north or south but it make it hard to get to some of the meetings.
Just mt .02

Martin

I am looking at Yahoo maps that let you post several points on the same map. You don't have to give an exact address but a intersection( ie. I-70 and I-25.) Maybe with this type of map we can figure out the best locations for meetings.

Sean

Back