The Official Pay-It-Forward (PIF) Thread

I have a bunch of Xenia that is taking over my tank. If you want some, you are welcome to it. You just need to do the work of getting it off of the rock. I live in Rockford.

free fish

free fish

i have a domino damsel that is in need of a home he is about the size of a 50 cent peace and is a nice black with the three wight spots

Any one have dry rock or live rock that can be donated to Aurora University? I'm putting a tank in the science building as part of a independent study class.

I have a five gallon bucket you could have of dry rock

Also when you get it going I have some Kenya tree coral you could have too.

The Kenya tree goes for anyone that wants it

Just PM me

Last edited:
I have 5 gallon bucket of dry rock and 40 lb bag of live sand

Looking for some cheato if anyone has any.

Tank is almost done cycling and I ordered too much :)

Thank you Ostrow for the rock. I'm also looking for led ballasts and heat sinks if anyone has any to donate to Aurora University.

LF some cheato to get a mini fuge going. Don't need much. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also if anyone has any reef safe hermit crabs that would also be appreciated.

2-3 gallon tank with black sand. Not even sure of how many gallons it holds. I'm going to keep the liverock inside. Would make a nice experiment tank. Fixture inside for a regular bulb.

BrO4Umhl.jpg

My basketball sized Hammer coral broke in half... I now have 20+ branches with 2-3 heads a piece ... some singles... I have one with about 15 heads... first come first served. If you have an extra frag of something I would welcome it (I have space now) but it isnt necessary. I can be available anytime tomorrow(Friday).

My basketball sized Hammer coral broke in half... I now have 20+ branches with 2-3 heads a piece ... some singles... I have one with about 15 heads... first come first served. If you have an extra frag of something I would welcome it (I have space now) but it isnt necessary. I can be available anytime tomorrow(Friday).

Very generous ! Thanks for posting in the PIF section. :)

Back