Thinning some stuff out if anyone is interested

siren

It's time for me to thin some stuff out so I figured I'd post it all on here if anyone is interested.

I have a frogspawn frag that needs to go. It's roughly the size of a softball. By my count there are 11 heads on it, and roughly 3/4 of those are splitting. Asking $40 for this one. I will also have more frogspawn frags this weekend. Going to do them $10 a piece (probably 2 or 3 heads per).

20130108_1359060_zps0853b226.jpg

I also have around 15 of these green and orange ricodea yuma shrooms. Doing them at 5 for $10 (these are not attached to anything).

DSC_0428_zps94a34345.jpg

Lastly I have 15 or 20 of these watermelon shrooms. Doing them at 5 for $5 (these are not attached to anything).

DSC_0269_zps180379c5.jpg

I'm also considering fraging up some candy canes and chalices.

What chalices are you thinking about fragging up ? I might be interested depending on what they are .

I have seen a few of them on his phone and they a purdy.That boy has always done well with lps.Thank you for the rics Richard.

Are they sold? I have no pm here ,but I am honestly interested in buying some corals. Thanks Scott T

Sorry, been busy and forgot about this thread. I have a few pieces of frogspawn left. The big piece is gone. I have a couple pieces of candy cane left as well. I haven't fragged the chalices yet, still on the fence as to whether or not I'm actually going to do it.

I still have alot of frogspawn, still have the candy cane too. I have 1 large ric that has come off the rock and is in the sand, so that is available too.

Yesterday I spent quite a bit of time in my frag tank. I have 2 types of chalice available as well as a frag my acans and 2 frags of duncans. I have a piece of green sinularia available too.

Pics to come later, still trying to figure out how I want to price all this.

Back