trade???

You're up in Black Brook? How often are you down in the big city of Plattsburgh? Maybe we could meet this weekend somewhere.

Here are a couple of pics, sorry the quality isn't great, my halides had gone off and just the actinics were on.

Anthellia parent colony with tons of snails on the glass, sorry:
95061Anthellia_resized.jpg

Cabbage Leather parent colony:
95061cabbage_resized.jpg

If you want the cabbage, I'd wait a couple of days so I can get a frag mounted, I need to trim the mother colony anyway.

Ben

How about Wednesday? I work 8-4:30 but don't usually get out until a bit after 5pm, then my daughter has karate at 6pm. So we could meet either 5-5:30ish or 7:15 -?. Let me know.

Thanks.

i can do that 5-530 i get done work at 3 so we can meet at the animal house or something. what would you like me to do with it so it doesnt get hurt durring the day while its waiting for you? i can trop it off with dan and have him put it in his tank

I haven't broken it off the big rock yet. The rock will probably be about 1"x1" with how ever many polyps or on that size. It expands to several inches and grows very very fast. In fact if your conditions are right it can be a problem because it spreads so quick. I would suggest putting the frag next to the glass with another piece of rock next to it for it to grow up onto.

yeah, it's fine. I already have plenty of Kenya tree. I'll just add the one you give me to my frag tank to grow out and frag in the future.

Back