Tunze USA is terriffic! Thank you Roger for the great support!

slief

RC Sponsor
Premium Member
Just wanted to put a little plug in for Roger and Tunze USA. After years of running Tunze pumps, yesterday I noticed that one of my 6205 power supplies had failed. Since I have several other Tunze's in my system, it only took me a minute to troubleshoot. It was well out of warranty and not surprising as I beat the hell out of my Tunzes day in and day out for years on end. I was able to reach Roger early in the afternoon (So. Cal time) yesterday and catch him on my first call. It couldn't have been more than 30 minutes later and I had a tracking number via email. First thing this AM, UPS arrived with my new power supply and that Tunze is now back on line!

Thanks again Roger for the great support & service. I can think of a lot of companies in this industry that could learn a thing or two from you and your team! You represent Tunze very well and they are very fortunate to have somebody like yourself to handle North America! Also, thank you Tunze for making some of the best pumps on the market!

Thank you, to be fair, it was kind of luck to get me on the first try, I usually have to call back and I can't always get stuff out same day, later in the week tends to be slower and I was able to do it. Have a great 4th!

Back