WTB: fuge stuff

Mekanic

I'm setting up my new sump/fuge this weekend and am in need of some items.

Looking for some nice chaeto, some sand, and some LRR. Debating on doing mangroves or not, and am still a bit on the fence about substrate, but lemme know what you have!

Unfortunately got stuck helping my best friend move today so I didn't get anything done.

Did re-silicone 1 baffle as there was a slight leak on the bottom going from the fuge to the return section, and picked up the plumbing parts I needed from depot today, got 40g of saltwater mixing now.

Gotta finish him in the morning then I'm gonna cut new plywood for the bottom of my stand and start getting it in there.

Just got the new wood for the bottom of my stand cut and painted. Waiting for it to dry. Removed the chiller, reactor, and skimmer, only thing left is to drain the water, pull the return pump, install new sump, fill with awesome sand, re-plumb, re-fill, and fire her up.

Gonna wait about another 45 for the killz to dry.

For sure!

As far as the chaeto, I'm gonna do an order from reefcleaners, and I'll get some for both of us

Finally in. My return pump won't fit in the return section, about 1/4" too wide, using my backup Rio 1700 on it now till I can afford a mag 9.5 or something else under 3 3/4 wide lol.

Heres a pic. Got a clamp on light on it for now till I come up with something better.

Back