Zoanthid Tree - Aquascape

It looks great. My experience with zoas and palys is that when they grow together one will dominate and slowly take over. I don't usually mind that since I just put a small rock next to the one being overrun and allow it to grow onto the rock and move the frag to another spot. I'm sure that tree will continue to change and problbly become prettier as it grows until it eventually only has a few kinds left.

My experience with zoas and palys is that when they grow together one will dominate and slowly take over. I don't usually mind that since I just put a small rock next to the one being overrun and allow it to grow onto the rock and move the frag to another spot. I'm sure that tree will continue to change and problbly become prettier as it grows until it eventually only has a few kinds left.

Long term I had similar thoughts... still a super cool idea. I suppose if a person was really planning they could have some easy to remove frag plugs placed here and there to remove as they encroach one another....

Back