Zoas for sale

sand man dan

I have a 6"x 4" rock with 100 to 150 polyps of a brown skirt peach center cats eye zoa's , also has a couple baby kenya trees growing off of it. I have a couple pics of them not real good pics.
Actually nice looking dont let the brown fool you the peach is real bright.
I will take $25.00 for them.

Well i wasnt expecting someone from out of state to want them, and i dont have a paypal account anymore since i stop shipping corals over a year ago, too many headackes, with the way the packages was handled.
I mean dont get me wrong I would like too ship them, I would just hate it if they was too show up at your place witha busted bag and no water.

Unfortunately he is right about the coverage . Pretty much screwed and either the customer or the vendor has to eat any loss.

Thank you, Im sorry i would really like to ship it to you.
Its too bad when our postal service doesnt take care in the packages they handle, even when they say fragile live coral all over the box.
Rob if you would like i will do a thermos trade with you on some that way all we will be out is the five dollars or so, do you have any zoos to trade. A small cambells soup thermos is good for that, they have a seal on the screw on lid they are plastic, and there is really no way they can screw that up, as long as it is packed in a box with some good packing around it, and the weather will not affect it much. I will do that if you want.

Back