Zoo, Gorg, GSP and More Frags for Sale/Trade

CJerome21

I have the below frags for trade/sale._ Some zoos, several pieces of Green star on different shape rocks, gorgon, two mushrooms, and some pallys._ Photos below._ For trades, I am looking for new zoos, mushrooms or other, prices starting at $5 to about $15._ I am located in downtown Saratoga Springs._ You can e mail me at c_mopsik@skidmore.edu the little button on the left. I will be home for the rest of the day today if you would like to come by

Jerome

DSCN0800.jpg

DSCN0808.jpg

DSCN0846.jpg

DSCN0795.jpg

Only the one tanish color gorg. I have 50/50 PC lights on the frag tank, so thats more or less the 'real' color. Let me know

Jerome

The gorg frags are encrusted and branching now and the other frags are growing larger. I am also now looking for a small un mounted monti frag, and by small I mean less than 1 inch square and or any other very small SPS willing to trade or buy. I will be home most of the day Saturday.

Okay, I am moving on Wednesday, and obviously will be moving my tanks too! I would like to move some more frags out to lighten the load. I have the yellow zoos left and the frags are bigger now, and I have some of the gorg frags that are encrusted and branched. Drop me a PM or e mail, pick up tuesday after 5 or any time wednesday.

Updated Photos:
zoos and gorg
DSCN0966.jpg

a few pieces of GSP together
DSCN0975.jpg

Close up of gorg parent
DSCN0977.jpg

Pally with white
DSCN0985.jpg

4 head candy cane
DSCN0992.jpg

Parent of Candy Cane, depending on lighting and flow the heads will swell up to be even larger and fuller
DSCN0971.jpg

Back